- Malibu, Topanga, Pacific Palisades, Calabasas, Hidden Hills, Woodland Hills, Agoura Hills, Tarzana;
- Simi Valley, Moorpark, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks;
- Chatsworth, West Hills, Bell Canyon, Box Canyon, Lake Manor, Porter Ranch, Granada Hills, North Hills, Mission Hills, Santa Clarita;
- North Hollywood, Studio City, Burbank;
- Brentwood, Venice, and more!
Natasha Rozhdestvensky, Trainer
It is undeniable what an animal lover Natasha is! She currently has 3 rescue dogs, 2 rescued pet rats, 2 bearded dragons, and 2 snakes.
Ever since Natasha was young she’s been in love with animals. Her dream job was to become a veterinarian and help animals.
As a young girl she would pet sit dogs for her neighbors and they would see the love she had for their dog.
Natasha also used to tame birds and was a bird owner for 15 years. After having a dog with fear based issues, that made her want to start dog training to help pet parents, as she was once one of them. She also currently works with a rescue in LA to cuddle with homeless dogs and help adopt them out!
She has calm energy, she's a good listener, and will try to figure out what she can do to help.
Natasha was mentored by our owner and lead trainer, Donna Angelillo. She practices modern, humane, voluntary, and reward-based training.
OUR CLIENTS REALLY APPRECIATE NATASHA'S LOVING & CARING APPROACH!
NATASHA PRIMARILY TRAVELS TO:
- West LA, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Culver City, Westwood, Mar Vista, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills;
- Venice, Pacific Palisades, Marina del Rey, Van Nuys, and More!